Friday, July 10, 2020

Katy Perry announces release date of new album Smile


Katy Perry  who is currently pregnant with their first child is gearing up for  album number five sharing the name and release date of her upcoming new studio album Smile. 

 The Roar singer’s new album has a positive title  Smile The 35 year old pop star took to social media on Thursday to announce the album and the title track.

In the album art a forlorn looking Perry is wearing a navy and white checkered outfit and a large red clown nose while posing on top of the word Smile written out in big block lettering. 

Perry also gave fans a sneak peek at Smile by sharing a teaser of the pop tune.

In the song she croons Yeah I'm thankful, scratch that baby, I'm grateful. It's really been a while, but now I've got back that smile.

She announced that the album will be out on August 14.

Perry has been candid about her dark period in 2017 when she briefly split from her now-fiance, Orlando Bloom. She said that time in her life led to her inspirational new music.

Step right up Step right up  KP5 is called SMILE she wrote. 

I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile. This whole album is my journey towards the light  with stories of resilience, hope, and love. Listen to the song at midnight local time Friday July 10 and pre order the album at the link in bio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.