Thursday, July 9, 2020

Britney Spears reveals her three wishes Video


Britney Spears has graced her fans with a quick Q and A video Wednesday revealing that her three wishes would be love happiness and a world supply of designer clothes.

The Grammy winner has recently sparked concern among her admirers, as Free Britney has begun to trend again.

The 38 year old rocked a cropped floral pleasant blouse as she prefaced So a lot of my fans have been asking me a lot of questions during my comments. I listened and so now I am going to answer all of your questions.

She first answered the question of her favorite song My favorite song is Toxic that I've done. And I have no idea what my favorite song in the whole world is. 

She then revealed her favorite vacation spot My favorite place to visit is Hawaii and Turks and Caicos. Turks and Caicos is a little bit more jungle y and more tropical.

The Baby One More Time' artist vacationed in Hawaii back in February with boyfriend Sam Asghari 26, and she enjoyed a getaway last June to Turks and Caicos with mom Lynne 65.

Britney flashed an adorably giddy smile as she stated: 'What's my favorite food? It is a chili hot dog.

The lighthearted video comes as a Change.org petition has garnered more than 82,000 signatures to let her hire a lawyer to get her out of her conservator ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.